100k E-mail list
2016-11-10, 12:21 AM,
Used the search function of various forums and googled a bunch, but the info has not yet satisfied my needs.

A few months ago, i decided to start collecting the e-mails from the people who show interest in my niches. So far, i've accumilated nearly 100k e-mails. Never really paid attention to the list size, and never really thought about monitizing it. But i got some free time now, and wanted to check the value of this list.
There's 1 small problem, i got zero knowledge of email marketing...

Did a little test and send out 30k emails, 14.76% opens it and 16.05% clicks on the link. Wich means 673 clicks to the offer. Pushed a CPI offer in and got around $250 from it, pretty nice if you ask me.

The list is opted-in from 1 niche specificly, age 16-35, but i didn't took the effort to sort the emails per country. The list is 100% english speaking tho.

So here's the million dollar question(s); Sell the list of spam the fuck out of it? What's the earning potential of a good/bad list? How difficult is it to setup a private SMTP server?

I have no experience in e-mail marketing, what to do and what not. But i'm not afraid of learning new things.

PS. Please no PM's
Latest Thanks - View all

eray70(2016-11-10 07:48 PM) 
2016-11-10, 01:34 AM,
I dunno if I was lucky or my built email list for my niche was very HQ.
I sent out 1k email, got around 500 clicks to Landing Page. Earned around 200$.
2016-11-10, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-10, 01:58 AM by vegetajgd.)
Well let me tell you one thing (have some background in email marketing). AGAIN just want to specify this point """IF THE 100k Emails are all OPT-IN""" then this is not a gold mine, this is a diamond mine you have got here. Dont sell it for spam. Yes you might make a quick buck But believe me when i say this. The potential IS Mind Blowing for a niche specific opt-in list.
MY 50 cents is either find a trustworthy person who has good knowledge in email marketing and do what he says and also never do that for the whole list(test it out with a few thousand) or Start experimenting with a few thousands yourself and get tips from aroudn the fourms about email marketing.

But again let me tell you it IS SO SO MUCH WORTH you cannot imagine. Provided you dont sell it or share it anybody . AND well use it for email marketing ofcourse :)
2016-11-10, 02:05 AM,
The blast i sent out quick test, nothing serious, just wanted to see if it was viable.

vegetajgd Yes, its opt-in, i've collected them myself. Spent maybe 8k euro in ads. It's more of a side product of a specific campaign i was running, therefore never really considered monitizing this list.

So, any SMTP recomendations?
2016-11-10, 02:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-10, 02:11 AM by vegetajgd.)
(2016-11-10, 02:05 AM)PONG Wrote: The blast i sent out quick test, nothing serious, just wanted to see if it was viable.

vegetajgd Yes, its opt-in, i've collected them myself. Spent maybe 8k euro in ads. It's more of a side product of a specific campaign i was running, therefore never really considered monitizing this list.

Yes there are actually many. Wait i have a link somewhere but i think amazon is the best to send out mass emails.(especailly the free package :P)
Helpful Article

Was myself looking to send out emails so found this article some time back so there maybe updates.

IF you need more help let me know :)
But again DONT SELL THE LIST haha :P
2016-11-10, 02:15 AM,
(2016-11-10, 02:10 AM)vegetajgd Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:05 AM)PONG Wrote: The blast i sent out quick test, nothing serious, just wanted to see if it was viable.

Yes there are actually many. Wait i have a link somewhere but i think amazon is the best to send out mass emails.(especailly the free package :P)
Helpful Article

Was myself looking to send out emails so found this article some time back so there maybe updates.

I tried Amazon SES , but even if I send simple msg in bulk like "Hello, my name is Adam" i'm getting all msg sent to spam folder.

Do you know if its possible to use Amazon SES and don't get into spam folder? :O
2016-11-10, 02:25 AM,

Helpful Article

Thnks a bunch! For the 30k test mail i used mailjet, pricing seems reasonable now that i see the other prices in your list, prolly just gonna stick with it for now. Gonna run some more test with different offer types and check back in :). This is gonna be fun.

Furthermore, how am i supposed to see if the mails land in the inbox? During the campaign creation in mailjet, i haven't come across anything like that, only the stats in this image https://gyazo.com/91548045162f2823522ccbf6c4ecb759

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2016-11-10, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-10, 02:27 AM by vegetajgd.)
(2016-11-10, 02:15 AM)naathanz Wrote:

Helpful Article

I tried Amazon SES , but even if I send simple msg in bulk like "Hello, my name is Adam" i'm getting all msg sent to spam folder.

Do you know if its possible to use Amazon SES and don't get into spam folder? :O

Well a lot of factors come in to play for your email in to going in to Spam.
for example the domain you are sending from(if it is has high authority or not and stuff).
Also one of the main mistakes people do is use Words that are immediately flagged. There are things you need to avoid to have a much better chance of getting your email to inbox.
Even if you have a high authority site but sending out emails which contains highly Spamy words (considered by google) chances are your email will go to spam.

Right now the Main task for many new email marketers is not how to advertise there content but to get in their email listes INBOX :p
2016-11-10, 02:45 AM,
(2016-11-10, 02:27 AM)vegetajgd Wrote:

Helpful Article

for example the domain you are sending from(if it is has high authority or not and stuff).
Also one of the main mistakes people do is use Words that are immediately flagged. There are things you need to avoid to have a much better chance of getting your email to inbox.
Even if you have a high authority site but sending out emails which contains highly Spamy words (considered by google) chances are your email will go to spam.

Right now the Main task for many new email marketers is not how to advertise there content but to get in their email listes INBOX :p

I actually just verified my gmail account through amazon, didn't use any domain.

Probably i should verify my domain.
2016-11-10, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-10, 06:09 PM by vegetajgd.)
(2016-11-10, 02:25 AM)PONG Wrote:

Helpful Article

Thnks a bunch! For the 30k test mail i used mailjet, pricing seems reasonable now that i see the other prices in your list, prolly just gonna stick with it for now. Gonna run some more test with different offer types and check back in :). This is gonna be fun.

Furthermore, how am i supposed to see if the mails land in the inbox? During the campaign creation in mailjet, i haven't come across anything like that, only the stats in this image https://gyazo.com/91548045162f2823522ccbf6c4ecb759

Well i havnt used mailjet before so dont know if they have a specific tool to check if your email has reached their inbox or not.
But what i used to do back in the day create an new email for each of the email id providers like gmail,yahoo,hotmail,outlook,mail.com,etc and when you are sending the emails to your list add these newly made emails to that list and once all the mails are delivered Just check in your emails if your mail has gone to inbox or spam folder.

And lol sorry i cant explain it in any lesser words.

So now once you have the data which emails reached inbox and which spams then you can go deeper to check why the emails reached to Spam for particular provider (again many reasons for that) but this is like in more depth way of getting your mail to the inbox of your list.

And the best case scenario is if your email reaches to all the inboxes of the all the emailid providers you made a new email account in, to test this out. VOILA you are set :)

Even if not all but major email providers are sending it to inbox you are still set. I go deep as i want to squeeze out every potential earnings from an email list hence my explanation lol.

Anyway hope this helps.

(2016-11-10, 02:45 AM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:27 AM)vegetajgd Wrote:

Helpful Article

I actually just verified my gmail account through amazon, didn't use any domain.

Probably i should verify my domain.

Well Using your own domain can actually help you a lot (AGAIN if the list you are talking about is OPT-IN, if not then stay away from sending emails via your domain it will eventually cost you more than what you make out of it).

One of the best advantage of using your domain is your domain authority increases if email sent via your domain reaches your's lists inbox and not spam. ANd the best case scenario is if someone pull s out your email from spam to inbox thats just brilliant. And you know when you have a higher authority site it helps you with everything. From ranking to what not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 92 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 272 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 179 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 192 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 1,013 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top