[#1] THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO YOUTUBE CPA | PERSONAL RANKING METHOD | 20% OFF
2018-10-16, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-18, 06:02 PM by Leads.)
USE CODE "CPA20" FOR 20% OFF PACKAGE 2 (PREMIUM) TODAY

All vouch copies have been sent, I may be willing to give one more to someone I deem fit in the future.

(2018-10-18, 04:48 PM)SpawneR Wrote: My review

Since I'm into successful YT + SEO for months now and generated a pretty nice amount of money I think that this guy sells something that I've learned in a hard way. This ebook will surely save you tons of money and will help you with reaching that 300$ a day. I will now give my personal review, cons, and pros of this ebook :)

Content

Simple, clean, straightforward. All the information you need about this method is there. The only thing what would I do if I'm the publisher is some kind of case study, some A + B tests and more pictures etc.

Method

It works if you follow steps but there is also some things you will need to do yourself in order to rank of course.

Price

Affordable!

10/10 , Good luck with sales!

[Image: O7WWAkq.jpg]

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

[Image: Line%20Break.png]
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I need any investments?
No you do not need any investments in order to do this method, however itll be much easier and better to invest.

2. Do I need to know how to code?
Nope you do not need any previous experience or knowledge outside of what is given to you in the easy-to-follow method.

3. Do I need to setup hosting, my own landing pages, and setup my own content locker into the page?
No you do not, with my method's suggested route you will be able to receive access to a free landing page generator that handles all of the above for you!

4. Is this method illegal or immoral?
No it is perfectly legal, whether or not it's moral completely depends on if you want it to be or not. You can choose whatever path you want, fully legit or not.

5. Is there an age limit or specific country I need to be in?
No, you can do this at any age and it works worldwide

6. Can CPA ever die of become saturated?
No. There is an infinite number of niches and it grows every day, I truly believe CPA has too many forms and too much variety to ever become saturated. It will always be effective.

7. What payment methods do you accept?
I accept Paypal, Stripe, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, and soon Litecoin.
[Image: Line%20Break.png]
Share This Thread :

2018-10-17, 04:20 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-10-17, 05:04 PM,
When you want i can check the Vouch Copie and write my review about it :)
2018-10-17, 05:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-17, 05:42 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Hey,
I'd be willing to have a look at this and give an Honest review.

A few questions first..

So let me get this straight, you are GUARANTEEING 300 dollar DAILY earnings to the purchaser of this method or they get a FULL REFUND?
Wow, That is quite a offer.

Looking forward to your reply

( OK I SEE NOW, YOU SAY IF THEY CAN PROVE THEY TRIED ALL THE STEPS AND DIDN'T  EARN ANY MONEY THEN
THEY WOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE REFUND)  Ok that's a bit different Then.

Ok, I'd still be willing to have a look at this and provide an Honest review for the community Smile
2018-10-17, 05:25 PM,
I am interested in a vouch copy mate, please let me know if that's possible I'll come back with a detailed and honest review :)

Check my  IG + CPA Journey Thread
2018-10-17, 05:30 PM,
I'm also interested in a vouch, that "refund guaranteed" really made me curious of the quality of this guide.
2018-10-17, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-17, 06:27 PM by Leads.)
(2018-10-17, 05:23 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Hey,
I'd be willing to have a look at this and give an Honest review.

A few questions first..

So let me get this straight, you are GUARANTEEING 300 dollar DAILY earnings to the purchaser of this method or they get a FULL REFUND?
Wow, That is quite a offer.

Looking forward to your reply

( OK I SEE NOW, YOU SAY IF THEY CAN PROVE THEY TRIED ALL THE STEPS AND DIDN'T  EARN ANY MONEY THEN
THEY WOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE REFUND)  Ok that's a bit different Then.

Ok, I'd still be willing to have a look at this and provide an Honest review for the community Smile

Hey, unfortunately I had people abusing my refund guarantee rule so I had to add those stipulations to make it fair. People were using it to get the ebook for free essentially. Of course one video may or may not get you $300 a day, it's too dependant on niche, keywords, ranking, etc for me to guarantee that. However using this method you can upload as many videos as you want, and so i can guarantee you will be able to build up to $300 a day, even more using this traffic source and ranking method. Hope that cleared it up, i'll be willing to give you a vouch copy.

I will send it once i get home from class, thanks!

I am willing to provide vouch copies to any member with over 100 reputation or over 1,000 thanks received!
2/3 copies left.
2018-10-17, 07:01 PM,
Hi there, Is this method all about Youtube video rank and bank with hackproof video?
2018-10-17, 07:38 PM,
Interested in a review copy too. GLWS.
2018-10-17, 08:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-17, 08:19 PM by Niki.)
Leads Hey mate, i'm interested in the review copy, i meet the requirements i guess. :) I promise a honest review :)