0 to start a life. [CPA]
2015-11-11, 01:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-11, 09:55 PM by HawkEye.)
Hello friends. My name Erdem. A man trying to eat bread from the internet industry for a long time. But a lot attempt was insufficient or incorrect. I have defrauded many in the Internet industry. People with empty promises always lied to me. I am Turkish. I hope you see me between duymass discomfort. I do not speak good English because I'm Turkish. So I apologize from you. I hope we can agree in a healthy way. We can understand each other. I would love to really work the Friends CPA. I belong to now only CPAGRIP company. I was trying to make a living from the Internet sector. I need this. But now I can not win any money. Where are the ads, I do not know how to publish. I can not return. Does someone please help me? This has really need dos are. I hope you can understand me. Even though we may ask a person to help me. I do not know where to start, how to do this job. Please support me.

See you :)
2015-11-11, 01:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-11, 01:52 PM by MoneyCashers.)
Hey There Erdem :)

That is quite a life story you got there... and having actually traveled through Turkey a few years ago, I do understand the kind of lifestyle you are dealing with...

And to be perfectly honest with you... I see no reason at all why you couldn't make this happen without doing black hat...

With that said... It would be my genuine pleasure to help you in anyway that I can :)

Go ahead and add me on Skype: Money.Cashers

And we'll bounce around some ideas :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-11, 06:38 PM,
(2015-11-11, 01:46 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Hey There Erdem :)

That is quite a life story you got there... and having actually traveled through Turkey a few years ago, I do understand the kind of lifestyle you are dealing with...

And to be perfectly honest with you... I see no reason at all why you couldn't make this happen without doing black hat...

With that said... It would be my genuine pleasure to help you in anyway that I can :)

Go ahead and add me on Skype: Money.Cashers

And we'll bounce around some ideas :)

~MoneyCashers

Thank you sir, i now skype waiting for you :)
2015-11-11, 08:56 PM,
Welcome Erdem, have you tried looking around the forum for any methods? there are plenty.
Also i wouldn't suggest posting your email in a public forum like this.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-11-11, 09:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-11, 09:51 PM by simbus.)
(2015-11-11, 01:21 PM)simbus Wrote: Hello friends. My name Erdem. A man trying to eat bread from the internet industry for a long time. But a lot attempt was insufficient or incorrect. I have defrauded many in the Internet industry. People with empty promises always lied to me. I am Turkish. I hope you see me between duymass discomfort. I do not speak good English because I'm Turkish. So I apologize from you. I hope we can agree in a healthy way. We can understand each other. I would love to really work the Friends CPA. I belong to now only CPAGRIP company. I was trying to make a living from the Internet sector. I need this. But now I can not win any money. Where are the ads, I do not know how to publish. I can not return. Does someone please help me? This has really need dos are. I hope you can understand me. Even though we may ask a person to help me. I do not know where to start, how to do this job. Please support me.

(2015-11-11, 08:56 PM)DutchPride Wrote: Welcome Erdem, have you tried looking around the forum for any methods? there are plenty.

How do I edit my posts ? I see part of the arrangement . Can you help me sir traffic ?
2015-11-11, 09:57 PM,
(2015-11-11, 09:46 PM)simbus Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 01:21 PM)simbus Wrote: Hello friends. My name Erdem. A man trying to eat bread from the internet industry for a long time. But a lot attempt was insufficient or incorrect. I have defrauded many in the Internet industry. People with empty promises always lied to me. I am Turkish. I hope you see me between duymass discomfort. I do not speak good English because I'm Turkish. So I apologize from you. I hope we can agree in a healthy way. We can understand each other. I would love to really work the Friends CPA. I belong to now only CPAGRIP company. I was trying to make a living from the Internet sector. I need this. But now I can not win any money. Where are the ads, I do not know how to publish. I can not return. Does someone please help me? This has really need dos are. I hope you can understand me. Even though we may ask a person to help me. I do not know where to start, how to do this job. Please support me.

(2015-11-11, 08:56 PM)DutchPride Wrote: Welcome Erdem, have you tried looking around the forum for any methods? there are plenty.

How do I edit my posts ? I see part of the arrangement . Can you help me sir traffic ?

I moved this into the introductions section, I also removed your ID, please, for your own safety do not post that in public. Welcome to the forum, I would suggest you post a new thread inside the helpdesk section if you need help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 92 6 hours ago
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 99 11 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 370 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 173 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life CortexCPANet 31 2,155 2017-10-22, 01:08 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top