✫✫Do You Need HELP✫✫
2014-03-19, 06:10 AM,
Hello Elites I am offering help to those that need it that are new,

I will teach you about cpa how to set up landing pages, how to promote etc etc etc if you are interested then just please add me on skype and we can get started oh and before anybody asks this is FREE help, Just let me know what you would like to achieve and I will help you get on that road.

WHAT I WONT DO.

Will not do your work for you ex.Setting up your lander or hosting a file on you're host provider etc

Will not take any donations or gifts

Will Not let you down

Add me on skype and mention this thread
2014-03-19, 03:14 PM,
This guy is amazing, Offered me help and helped me through my whole CPA Strategy for around 1 - 2 hours, Explaining where I was going wrong and he is know helping me get to around $5 a day. He is always direct and easy to contact!

Great Guy, Any Newbies are lucky to talk to him!
2014-03-19, 03:17 PM,
i have actually added you in skype already and i just want ya to help me with getting into crakrevenue :)
2014-03-19, 08:59 PM,
(2014-03-19, 03:14 PM)Malik157 Wrote: This guy is amazing, Offered me help and helped me through my whole CPA Strategy for around 1 - 2 hours, Explaining where I was going wrong and he is know helping me get to around $5 a day. He is always direct and easy to contact!

Great Guy, Any Newbies are lucky to talk to him!

Awww Thanks man means alot and im glad you have learned something new look forward to getting you to your goal.

(2014-03-19, 03:17 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: i have actually added you in skype already and i just want ya to help me with getting into crakrevenue :)

I have you in my skype man and look forward to helping you out

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top