✪[UPDATED] CPA LEGACY ✪ | $2.50 Daily x IG Acc | 100 Accounts = $250 - DEADZ
2018-01-10, 01:02 AM,
(2018-01-09, 11:17 PM)rinaldohack Wrote: DEADZ bro do you have any guides for dating CPA? I'm kinda stuck here, but I want to try.

Post picture of girl with big boobs and follow horny male  Smile Nothing more to know and add link in your bio , Valar account have these kind of dating account + prelander
2018-01-10, 03:41 AM,
(2018-01-10, 01:02 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2018-01-09, 11:17 PM)rinaldohack Wrote: DEADZ bro do you have any guides for dating CPA? I'm kinda stuck here, but I want to try.

Post picture of girl with big boobs and follow horny male  Smile Nothing more to know and add link in your bio , Valar account have these kind of dating account + prelander

1. valar stopped selling kate accounts. 
2. I don't know which network to promote. 
3. (not related directly) I got follow blocks lol

In case of something urgent, PM me. It will reach my email directly.
Or if you want to mail me instead, go ahead : rinaldo@rinaldo.id

2018-01-11, 03:26 PM,
(2018-01-09, 09:05 PM)Grayback Wrote: Hi DEADZ, love your ebook.
I saw you mentioned 3 proxy providers: Instant, High, and Lime.
Which of them should I get or should I mix them up? Highproxy is a bit expensive for me, I plan to buy 25 accs + proxies.

Instant should be more than enough to start. Those are the ones I've used the most. + they're cheap and you get 20% bonus if you comment on the sellers thread.

(2018-01-09, 10:12 PM)bejo108 Wrote:
Quote: You don't need to do it. But if it makes you feel better: Change the email password.
I recommend using a private proxy.

so, is it safe not to change the password?

and another question.
I've created some accounts using bluestack for 1 IP/3 accounts. can I add private proxy/ 1 account?
will it increase the ban rate or make the account safer to do its job?

From my experience: Yes.

Having 1 account per proxy is safer. The act of changing ip/proxy will give your account a red flag though. Young accounts cant take a lot of red flags. But shouldn't be a problem for you.

No, I don't mate.
2018-01-12, 03:32 PM,
By the way for anyone still suffering from loops:

Try Jarvee:

Quote:1. Go to social profiles and click on the account having this issue
2. Click on verify account
3. After this you will get an "Email Confirmation" status
3b. If you get "Action required" instead, click the "Browse" action
and login to your account from the Embeded Browser. If asked
click "it was me" inside the browser. You should get the
"Email Confirmation" now.
4. Select the "If you have problems with email verification loop"
checkbox and click on "Verify via email".
5. Get the email verification code from the email and enter it
in Jarvee and click "Verify using code"
6. You're done, your account should be valid. Just in case it's
not, repeast steps 3 to 5
2018-01-14, 10:24 PM,
Ok so on page 9 CPA legacy, I'm advised to do only one set of activity (either follow/unfollow or like/unlike).
But at page 24, there's a tip that says set the bot to like 0-2 latest pics after following. I don't get it.
2018-01-14, 11:31 PM,
(2018-01-14, 10:24 PM)Grayback Wrote: Ok so on page 9 CPA legacy, I'm advised to do only one set of activity (either follow/unfollow or like/unlike).
But at page 24, there's a tip that says set the bot to like 0-2 latest pics after following. I don't get it.

Ignore that part of page 9.

The ebook has gone through various updates. When I was updating I thought instead of throwing away big parts of the old guide. I'd just keep the old version and add the updates in the later pages. (This is why if you check on page 2 you'll see: "Outro CPA dynasty page 17" and "Intro CPA Legacy page 18".)

See everything beyond page 18 as the most up2date and if you find any contradictions stick to what page 18 and beyond says.
Latest Thanks - View all

Grayback(2018-01-15 08:53 AM) 
Yesterday, 04:41 PM,
Mate I keep getting PVs on Valars Aged Accounts while I try to warm them up. I did read at your book that PVs mean that the account can't handle the actions but I am currently at 13 Actions per hour and 360 per day(While I try to do 50 follows but I never reach them as I get hit by PV in the process).

Btw I use the proxies you recommended from Limeproxies.

Any idea what might be?
Yesterday, 04:58 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 05:14 PM by Grayback.)
I'm getting suspicious activity warning for all my newly added accs. I use the same proxy (instantproxy), same acc source (valar) as before. Previous accs are working properly. All pre-landers are unique (also from valar), fresh LPs.
I keep getting email verification request whenever I log in these accounts using the embedded browser of GMT2, this happened after changing the bio. I can still log into the accounts after manually verify email but can't follow anyone. It doesn't say anything, the follow button on the browser just doesn't work. Do I just wait it out or do something about it?
5 hours ago,
(Yesterday, 04:41 PM)JenniN Wrote: Mate I keep getting PVs on Valars Aged Accounts while I try to warm them up. I did read at your book that PVs mean that the account can't handle the actions but I am currently at 13 Actions per hour and 360 per day(While I try to do 50 follows but I never reach them as I get hit by PV in the process).

Btw I use the proxies you recommended from Limeproxies.

Any idea what might be?

Could be a lot of things at this point. I'd need more info to tell you what the problem is exactly.
Could be red flag keywords in bio.
Bad settings (Check the settings in the updated guide).
Warmed up to fast (Try starting the warm up again from the start and increasing by 25-50 per day).
If you need more(specific) help add me on discord: DEADZ#3976

(Yesterday, 04:58 PM)Grayback Wrote: I'm getting suspicious activity warning for all my newly added accs. I use the same proxy (instantproxy), same acc source (valar) as before. Previous accs are working properly. All pre-landers are unique (also from valar), fresh LPs.
I keep getting email verification request whenever I log in these accounts using the embedded browser of GMT2, this happened after changing the bio. I can still log into the accounts after manually verify email but can't follow anyone. It doesn't say anything, the follow button on the browser just doesn't work. Do I just wait it out or do something about it?

This sounds like the email/verification loop everybody is having problems with lately. Jarvee has a fix for that. At this point, I really recommend everyone use this bot above all others, especially because of their updates and keeping up with all the problems people are having.
Latest Thanks - View all

Grayback(2018-01-19 09:04 AM)