♧♧||>Witch Indexer-The future of indexing services[Unlimited Links/Day]Just 10$ ♧ ♧
2014-06-15, 01:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-19, 11:26 PM by »Wave«.)
(2014-07-19, 11:18 PM)Cyber CEO Wrote: Wave was nice enough to give me a free limited account, everything seemed to work well and all the backlinks were indexed very fast. I think the web version will be able to help solve the problem of some people not being able to index a large amount of links at one time on the desktop version. I would recommend this product to anyone, hopefully they get an API for GSA SER soon, that would be a must have and amazing for the price.

(2014-07-14, 06:30 PM)mylucwa Wrote: New Version Working Fine for me.. :) Great Support,, Submitted upto 20K links .. Indexed fast... Thanks for the great Service,,..

Thanks,

(2014-06-29, 02:41 PM)Krrish Wrote: Review:

I have received the vouch copy after forcing the guy in skype Grin.. just kidding...

OP is friendly and nice communication. Now lets me write about the service review..

I am using many services like Lindexed, linklicious and Instantification BUT to be truth all are fail to give what Witch Indexer gives to our links.

I had submitted my 14 links in Instantification since 20 days and none of my links were indexed by them, even i tried to submit 2x times but no result, plus costly too. Now when i submitted those links while chatting with OP, OP immediately confirms in 1 min after submitting the links were indexed, i can't believe because which service gives instant links guarantee, but I checked by myself through scrapbooks and out of 14 links 9 links were indexed in 1 minutes. This is the biggest winning trophy for me because when you create a high quality tier 1 links and other indexing service which, they claim, they can indexed their links in 5 minutes, which is totally worst and fake.

I am going to buy the full service. Some of the features was not available in Witch Indexer, but I told the OP to add these features specially Schedule ASAP.

Communication - 5/5
Service - 5/5
Support - 5/5

They are real WITCH for their competitiors.. Evil
(2014-06-25, 10:45 AM)SEO ZONE Wrote: Here is my review after purchasing this indexer.

This software processed half of my links under 30 minutes, I would say it is the best tool to index great amount of links within few hours. I agree with iSagani as this indexer actually looks faster than instant link indexer and the best thing about this tool is that everyone can index unlimited links so it is the best thing. As this indexer is faster and cheap with no indexing limits.Using this tool is really easy job. The another best thing about this tool is that you don't have to run this tool whole day so that your links are indexed, Just submit the links and close it. But the only this that i did not like is that they don't have a working API at the movement so i can't run this indexer with my GSA but that is not a problem as the owner said he will soon add this feature, I am looking forward to see API working.

I would rate this indexer 10/10 as the indexer is fast and cheap but it still require some changes.
(2014-06-21, 10:39 PM)Fantasy Wrote: I can vouch for this product. I was scared and confused at first, but after 3 test I see my links indexed and ranked on google. Now I am very happy, I can use this product all rest of my life without any money :) So I can indexing all link what I want.
The software looks great. Simple, but professional! And it's damn simple to use, all you need it it's to put all links what you want and strikeeee!

Sorry for bad review, it's because my english language, but this service is 100% awesome and reliable! 10/10
(2014-06-19, 09:24 PM)iSagani Wrote: Here's my honest review:

Actually the owner itself and wave PM'ed me on Skype and even asked me to try their service, and because I was too busy I can't give them a shot. But the moment I got the time to test them out I PM'ed the owner and asked for the vouch copy, and guess what all of my 500 links was processed in less than 30 minutes, and after that I checked my links on my ScrapeBox, and SB said that there's 0 link indexed, so I was like "What the F*CK is this program", but right after I told the owner of this software that my links wasn't indexed, he showed me right step on how to check your indexed links manually, and then I saw my links on Google and I was like "Holy Shit! This guy is a freak! This software is AWESOME!".

Believe me or not guys, this indexer is faster than ILI (InstantLinkIndexer), not to degrade their wonderful service, they are an awesome indexing provider but Witch Indexer is a GOLD! If all SEO Marketers have this kind of indexer, we can probably dominate Big G!

I give this Indexer 9/10
9 because it doesn't have API yet which makes it automatic, but once they fixed it I will give this service 10/10.

Goodluck on your sales and thank you for trusting me, you guys are always messaging me on Skype, seems like these guys are begging me for a review, haha :) but kidding aside this one is a must have!

Ratings: ★★★★★★★★★ 9/10
(2014-06-18, 03:14 PM)Wolfram Wrote: I was really lucky to receive a vouch copy of the Witch Indexer, and I'm happy about it!
First of all, I really liked the simplistic design of the application, as well as the easy to use control panel. The reps of the product were really nice and helpful too.
All of my links were indexed in a few minutes, I haven't encountered any problems yet.
Don't hesitate while buying the indexer, you won't regret it :)
(2014-06-15, 10:05 PM)MrHusky Wrote: I can Vouch this guy! :) I got a 500 link review copy. First of all the customer service is great! The person i talked to, is nice and friendly! The Software looks very cool in my opinion, it is simple, but looks very good! The Program is easy to use, you just simply have to copy-pase your links into it.
About the service, it is great! I got nearly all of my freshly created links indexed in about 30-60 mins! On the other hand, it has no daily/monthly limits so it is awesome!
I recommend this software!

(2014-06-16, 05:51 PM)getparam Wrote: Review

I got to review of 500 links, after 20 minutes of submitting the links, the OP confirmed me that 70% of links are indexed and then after 30 minutes he confirmed me that 90% of links are indexed.

The interface of their software is very simple and does not take much resources.

This really looks like a good service to index huge amount of links in short time.

I will be buying this soon to test out other features of this service.

Keep up the good work guys.
[Image: aBEdYHN.png]

Get Your Links Indexed Within Few Minutes At EXTREMELY LOW Price.

We are presenting you most powerful link indexing tool that could easily index all your links within few minutes. You don't need to wait for several days/hours to get your links index because now you could easily index all your links within few seconds at a unbelievable price. The best thing about out tool is that our tool index all your links like a pro. Our link indexing rate is 60% - 80%, Sometimes even 95%+. Did we mention it before? Our method is 100% safe, So you don't need to worry about anything.

[Image: brqFa8R.jpg]

Index Your Links Like A PRO!

[Image: FZUiM39.png]

Our tool is extremely fast for indexing links, Within few minutes you will get your link indexed. The best part about our tool is that never crashes and works 24/7 to index your links. Forget those slow and expensive indexing services. You can index any web pages, Tier backlinks and almost any type of website and page.

Easy To Use Interface

[Image: DcPJAX2.png]

Unlike other competitors, We have made this software extremely easy to use and understand, Our tool is light weight and uses almost no CPU usage.

Advanced Program

[Image: F35J9I7.png]

Our service is a advanced link link indexing service. Our tool itself thinks to index your links from 1 minute to 30 days depending on the link quantity. Our service is what you need, If you are doing churn and burn then you could simply select churn and burn to index your links faster. If you are using our service to rank your site for long term results then you could easily use "Natural indexing". Our indexing tool change according to your needs.

Here is list of features you will get with our indexing tool.

[Image: xWn3axI.png]

[Image: 0yy7w0E.png]Easy To Use - Our tool is really easy to use
[Image: 0yy7w0E.png]100% Automated - Our tool is fully automated so you could just submit your links and forget
[Image: 0yy7w0E.png]Indexing rate from 60% to 95%
[Image: 0yy7w0E.png]Integration With SEO tools
[Image: 0yy7w0E.png]Free 24/7 Customer Support

Price

First month: 30$
then 10$ monthly charges for indexing and program updates and you can index UNLIMITED LINKS/DAY
Yes you have heard that right, You will index unlimited amount of links per day at such a low cost.

[Image: btn_buynow_LG.gif]

Note: I am just sales manager, I am here to sell the product and give you support.

Update Logs:-
First Version
Theme/Tools Updated (July/07/2014)
Payments URL Fixed (July/07/2014)
Latest Thanks - View all

lexalink(2014-07-22 10:36 PM) Krrish(2014-06-29 02:42 PM) 
2014-06-15, 08:30 PM,
Thread is now live.
2014-06-15, 09:03 PM,
wow really nice service , unlimited? are you kidding me? :D

wow just wow... goodluck with the sales bro
2014-06-15, 09:28 PM,
(2014-06-15, 09:03 PM)alizee08 Wrote: wow really nice service , unlimited? are you kidding me? :D

wow just wow... goodluck with the sales bro

Yes bro, thanks for the luck :)
2014-06-15, 09:38 PM,
Will wait some reviews...
2014-06-15, 09:53 PM,
(2014-06-15, 09:38 PM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: Will wait some reviews...

Not a problem, we ald gave vouches to members here, will wait them post a review
2014-06-15, 10:05 PM,
I can Vouch this guy! :) I got a 500 link review copy. First of all the customer service is great! The person i talked to, is nice and friendly! The Software looks very cool in my opinion, it is simple, but looks very good! The Program is easy to use, you just simply have to copy-pase your links into it, and that is it!
About the service, it is great! I got nearly all of my freshly created links indexed in about 30-60 mins! On the other hand, it has no daily/monthly limits so it is awesome!
Latest Thanks - View all

»Wave«(2014-06-15 11:00 PM) 

[Image: Sig-e1402449184840.png]
2014-06-15, 10:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-15, 10:59 PM by »Wave«.)
(2014-06-15, 10:05 PM)MrHusky Wrote: I can Vouch this guy! :) I got a 500 link review copy. First of all the customer service is great! The person i talked to, is nice and friendly! The Software looks very cool in my opinion, it is simple, but looks very good! The Program is easy to use, you just simply have to copy-pase your links into it, and that is it!

Thanks for posting the review Husky. Thanks for taking your time to post the review, Looks like you are really happy. ALL YOUR LINKS WERE INDEXED IN 30 minutes which is really amazing

Thanks to Husky and other beta tester :)
Latest Thanks - View all

MrHusky(2014-06-15 10:45 PM) 
2014-06-15, 11:32 PM,
Looks really amazing :D do you have any review spots left?
2014-06-16, 03:38 AM,
Can we drip feed link indexing? Say if i have 100k links, can i let your software index these links over 3-4 weeks?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER Video Creation Services [SEO,VIEWS,CREATION] SpawneR 31 960 9 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  BEST DEAL ★ [Unlimited] HQ Facebook Prepaid Ad Accounts [Rentals] ★ Mr. Tokyo 53 5,277 Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Last Post: cgibin
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 74 11,639 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: noobfromvn
  FaceCloaker: #1 FB Ads Cloaker – Lifetime Cloaked Links – #timetocloakforreal Facecloaker 81 7,964 2017-10-18, 09:15 AM
Last Post: marius1991
  SUPER SELLER Expired Domains - TF/CF 10-20 - High DA - Build your PBN! krmr 31 1,303 2017-10-17, 11:31 PM
Last Post: captain_philip

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top