♞ Official Ads Army Network Application Thread!
2017-04-25, 11:18 PM,
Greetings, Cpaelites Members!

I'd like to invite you all to join Ads Army. We are an exclusive performance network built and supported by seasoned super affiliates.

We specialize in:
- Content Locking (mobile, desktop)
- Nutra: Diet, Skin, Muscle, Hair, Brain
- CPI/CPA/CPS. Incent & non incent

Grab your badge here:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-...roup-Badge

Cheers!
Ads Army Staff
Share This Thread :

2017-09-14, 09:27 PM,
network built and supported by seasoned super affiliates
2018-04-30, 04:08 AM,
Does anyone have experience in buying traffic from trafficadsnet.com? It seems it has a lot of pop under and redirect traffic, that's why I'm interested in using it.

However, my account is blocked immediately after funded by a verified PayPal account. It just said it is due to legal concern and no one reply my email anymore.

It feels like there is some problem with the company. My fund is still inside and there is no way to get it back as the login account is blocked, also no one from the company response.

I am not sure if it is fine to raise this issue here. I just wanna check if anyone is facing the same or having clue on how to solve this.

Thanks all.
2018-04-30, 04:24 AM,
(2018-04-30, 04:08 AM)samerhadid Wrote: Does anyone have experience in buying traffic from trafficadsnet.com? It seems it has a lot of pop under and redirect traffic, that's why I'm interested in using it.

However, my account is blocked immediately after funded by a verified PayPal account. It just said it is due to legal concern and no one reply my email anymore.

It feels like there is some problem with the company. My fund is still inside and there is no way to get it back as the login account is blocked, also no one from the company response.

I am not sure if it is fine to raise this issue here. I just wanna check if anyone is facing the same or having clue on how to solve this.

Thanks all.

Do you have issue with "trafficadsnet.com" or AdsArmy?

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-04-30, 04:34 AM,
(2018-04-30, 04:24 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 04:08 AM)samerhadid Wrote: Does anyone have experience in buying traffic from trafficadsnet.com? It seems it has a lot of pop under and redirect traffic, that's why I'm interested in using it.

Thanks all.

Do you have issue with "trafficadsnet.com" or AdsArmy?

Every thing well with them but not getting response 24 hours for now !
I well wait for response from support team and let you know how is going