♛ Road to Success ♛
2013-08-09, 09:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-16, 06:13 AM by JuanMove.)
Okay so since I still have time I will share my personal experiences about my journey to success. I don't know if you have the time to read this but if you have you must. I don't force you to read it all but I guarantee that you will get some motivation from my simple story of success.

Okay so I'm JuanMove and that is my A.K.A., I'm a Filipino and I started my online journey when I was 14 years old. So first I didn't even know that PPD/CPA exists all I know that time is that PTC (Paid To Click) is the best way to earn money. So I started on ClixSense and NeoBux, so for almost 2 years staying with the best PTC sites I have managed to earn about $500 or more on each sites. Not because I am workaholic but it is because of my thousands of referrals. So to sum it all up I can say that I earned from this money making websites at a young age. But when I turned 16 years old I told myself that I think this is enough. So I stopped for almost 3 years and then it came to a point that I started craving for money again. So last November 2011 I started my online journey again with this money making websites. But you know what the sad part is? I cannot do what I did way back 3 years ago, yea I have managed to earn a little bit for 2 years more, but not what I expected to. So I got fed up with this crap, so one of my friend told me that hey you should change course. Why don't you try PPD/CPA, and then I said what is that? He told me that it is the best way to earn money online. But it is not the way you used to know, because it takes a lot of effort, patience and time.

So I told him I can do that but with your support, and he told me sure. So since I already know how this online businesses goes I didn't join or started immediately what I did is I made some research on how to work on it and how to earn from it. So I started learning at the month of April 2013 until May 2013 and I told myself I guess this knowledge is quite enough for me to start my new journey. So last June 3, 2013 I started my PPD/CPA business, at first it was a real struggle. My first month is really a mess, I didn't earn more than $10 seriously and I told myself can I still do this? Then something hit me and said, there is no shortcut to a place worth going. So I said okay let's continue this one and see what will happen. I actually did a lot of trial and error before I mastered some of the techniques, not all but some and as the day passes by for the month of July 2013 I'm already making for at least a dollar a day, but I said this is not enough so I keep on looking for the things that can help me earn a lot.

Then it did! This month of AUGUST 2013 is my best month, why?
Check my stats below, I don't know if you believe me, so it's all up to you.

So what is the moral lesson of my story? Simple, don't ever give up if you really want to prove something to the world. There are times you will feel down and feel that you are nothing, but believe me I've been there. You know what is the worst part? No one know that I exist in PPD/CPA, because I'm not a part of any group or nothing, like what I use to say "I'm A Fucking Loner". Being alone is not a hindrance to achieve your dreams in life, it's just a challenge to you by God and he is testing you how can you overcome His challenges.

Think outside the box, there are a lot of niches out there, not only gaming and everything. The biggest and most successful niche I've ever had is my IDEA. Challenge yourself everyday, and don't be contented on what you know. Don't act like as you know everything because I tell you "YOU DON'T" there are someone out there that can help you or can give you extra knowledge, you just don't consider his thoughts.

Everyday is a challenge, everyday is a worst day. But there is always a rainbow after the rain. ^_^

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys can beat all ODDS! Because God will not give it to you, if you cannot handle it. :)

Pray HARD it WORKS!
Keep on READING! :) Don't get tired of knowing more and more :)
Leaders are READERS! :)
2013-08-09, 10:00 AM,
Wow pretty inspiring. That was a long read, I hope you will reach your future goals! :)
2013-08-09, 10:11 AM,
(2013-08-09, 10:00 AM)Doozy Wrote: Wow pretty inspiring. That was a long read, I hope you will reach your future goals! :)

Thanks mate! :) You too :)
2013-08-11, 02:53 PM,
From $1 a day to $300+..... your idea is golden. How on earth were you able to achieve that in just a few days. I think you found a shortcut to the place worth going. ^_^ you should share some tips.

Consistency is my key!
2013-08-11, 03:32 PM,
can you list your networks, i recognized awm, fileice, sharecash only?
2013-08-11, 06:00 PM,
(2013-08-11, 02:53 PM)jdpreacher Wrote: From $1 a day to $300+..... your idea is golden. How on earth were you able to achieve that in just a few days. I think you found a shortcut to the place worth going. ^_^ you should share some tips.

There are no shortcuts man! Believe me :) Just keep on reading even if you know the things you have to learn you must still keep on reading so you can master your work or job.

(2013-08-11, 03:32 PM)Don Carlito Wrote: can you list your networks, i recognized awm, fileice, sharecash only?

I have many networks man, like CPA, PPD, PPI, PPC and many more :) So think of this, let's say I'm earning $300 from 1 network how about the others? Diversify your business, don't be contented on what you have :) Stay HUNGRY!
2013-08-11, 06:48 PM,
Thanks for the wisdom, you are young but you have so much in you already. I hope I can be your student.

Consistency is my key!
2013-08-12, 08:02 AM,
(2013-08-11, 06:48 PM)jdpreacher Wrote: Thanks for the wisdom, you are young but you have so much in you already. I hope I can be your student.

Everyone is a student :) It all depends on the student if he/she will follow what his/her professor thought him/her

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road To A Fortune Making Music Chillzinho 17 851 Yesterday, 01:20 AM
Last Post: SpawneR
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,295 2017-12-13, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin
  My brag is pay per call success, $500 in a day tlanez77 36 3,214 2017-11-28, 07:30 PM
Last Post: fionix
  JOURNEY OGAds + Instagram - Road To $100/Day Lolgend 488 37,955 2017-11-25, 10:15 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  [SHOPIFY] DropShipping Business - Road to 5k Month euforio 26 3,333 2017-11-13, 04:55 PM
Last Post: bryan1

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top