☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past
2016-03-04, 02:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-22, 11:52 AM by Eion.)
☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of the Past

[Image: giphy.gif]

Current Status: WORKING
Latest Version: 3.8.0.0
My Skype: EionCPA

IGCreator is an advance Instagram account creator, which offers a wide variety of features. The bot is developed carefully to ensure that all created accounts will have top notch quality. The GUI has been designed to be extremely newbie friendly and easy to use. If anyone is serious about Instagram marketing, it is essential to get IGCreator as it is one of crucial software required to achieve success on Instagram.

Features:

Proxy Support: The bot offers complete HTTP proxy support. Both the single creator and the bulk creator offers account creation through proxies. The user can select the number of accounts to be created using each proxies and the interval of account creation. Either format of the proxies are supported: IP:Port OR IP:Port:Username:Password.

Auto Username Generation: Instead of spending your time on mundane work such as creating unique usernames, you can simply let IGCreator take care of it all. The bot offers the ability to either generate completely random alphanumeric usernames, natural looking human usernames (such as john_doe92) or custom generated usernames from given phrases. To elaborate the last one, let us suppose you are promoting for the niche Free iPhone Giveaway and you want your accounts to have these 3 words, one way or the other, in the usernames. Instead of spending countless hours trying to come up with avaiable combination of usernames of this phrase, simply import it to IGCreator and select custom username generation option and sit & watch while the bot creates thousands of unique available usernames with the given phrases, to be used for account creations.

Catch-all Email Support: If you are tired of buying emails, then here is a solution for you. Set up a catch-all email for one of your redundant domain/sub-domain and paste the domain name in the bot, and select the "Catch-all" email generation option and see the bot creates thousands of unique catch-all IDs, to be used for registrations.

Mobile Device Simulation: A wide array of mobile device simulations is available. When creating an account, the bot randomly selects a mobile device to simulate, generates a unique device ID and then the account is created with the Instagram app simulated on that device. So, Instagram will actually see that the account is registered legitimately through a valid mobile device.

MAC Spoofing: The bot is specifically designed to spoof your MAC address at each registration time, making it look like different networks (adapters/routers) have been used to create each account. This ensures that every created accounts are completely unique and have no traceable connections between them.

Different Registration Methods: Instead of relying on a single method, the bot is designed to use multiple ones, ensuring uniqueness and making sure that the whole registration process looks completely natural.The bot acts and operates in a way to simulate normal human behavior and this ensure that the create accounts retain maximum quality.

Report Log: Get well detailed report of all the registration activities done in the bot. With a click of the mouse, you could export the whole log to a custom .txt file.

Multi Format Exporting: To make the accounts easily importable in other programs, IGCreator offers the user the ability to select both .csv and .txt format exporting for created accounts.

Generators: The latest version offers the extra features of the new Generators tab. Here, you can generate countless Full Names, Usernames or Passwords and export them to a .txt file with a single click.

Lightweight: The bot is extremely lightweight in nature and uses a very minimum amount of resource, making it suitable to run on any system. It has also been optimized to use very low amount of bandwidth. Due to this lightweight nature, it can easily be run alongside other heavy resource consuming applications.

User Friendly GUI: The bot is designed to be used by all kinds of users. It has a very simple user interface which is understandable, even by a complete tech beginner. With modern retina friendly look, the GUI is an ease to the eyes.

IGCreator Licensing & Updating System - Read Before Proceeding for Purchase
Frequent Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Terms of Service:
Trial:
Reviews:
Buy Now (PayPal/BitCoin) (One Time Payment)

Contact me for Bitcoin Payment
Also accepting 70 USD/EUR worth of Steam Wallet Codes as IGCreator payment

Buy Now - License Transfer(One Transfer Per Purchase)

Disclaimer: The price, description and other details are subjected to change at any time, without prior notice.

P.S. Please avoid posting suggestion/issue related comments on this thread. This is strictly a sale thread, not a support one. If you are having any problems with the bot or want to suggest your ideas, kindly do so by either sending me a PM, here on CPAElites or add me on Skype.
Latest Thanks - View all

lynk.lee(2017-10-07 02:47 PM) RandyPitts(2017-06-11 11:05 PM) bambo(2017-05-17 05:12 PM) Blix(2017-02-15 08:48 AM) instop(2016-08-03 11:07 PM) lordhaos00(2016-07-03 09:21 PM) Ayato(2016-06-28 11:57 PM) flamurboss123(2016-06-01 03:01 AM) davidmik403(2016-05-24 05:13 AM) 
2016-03-04, 04:04 PM,
Premium thread listing.
2016-03-04, 04:21 PM,
I have to say it looks pretty great! I'm saying this because there's very limited ways on how we are able to create Instagram accounts and your software is one of the very first I have seen regarding the subject.

I'd like to purchase it, however I'd like to point out one downside. As you said Instagram changes a lot and when the bot stops working, you mentioned that there will be no further updates. At-least create a new version of the software that provides frequent updates when IG changes. If you could do that, no matter the price range, I'd be interested in buying.

Otherwise, I'd still like to purchase it sometime soon.
2016-03-04, 04:58 PM,
Seems great tool. Goodluck with your sales.
2016-03-04, 06:43 PM,
how many accounts per proxy and how can we contact you?
2016-03-04, 07:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-08, 12:12 AM by Eion.)
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your interest and support. I apologize for the delay in response. Please stop sending these PM, asking for vouch copies and kindly read the whole thread before inquiring about this software.

(2016-03-04, 04:21 PM)Before5am Wrote: I have to say it looks pretty great! I'm saying this because there's very limited ways on how we are able to create Instagram accounts and your software is one of the very first I have seen regarding the subject.

I'd like to purchase it, however I'd like to point out one downside. As you said Instagram changes a lot and when the bot stops working, you mentioned that there will be no further updates. At-least create a new version of the software that provides frequent updates when IG changes. If you could do that, no matter the price range, I'd be interested in buying.

Otherwise, I'd still like to purchase it sometime soon.

Unfortunately, I would not make a update-able Instagram Account Creator as I am simply unable to commit too much time on this matter. Please try to understand that I am going through a lot in these years and the sole reason I am releasing this bot is because I would like to help people and at the same time, help myself. I have asked several people and they did said what you are suggesting. Some of them recommended me to make the price a 3 digit for the first time and then a 2 digit recurring monthly fees. But, it would be unfair to charge so high for a product which might, some time in future, becomes obsolete. It is one of the main reason why I made the price, as affordable as possible. Rest assured, if the bot becomes nonworking in future and if I get the time, I will definitely work on an update and it might have a similar affordable price tag.

(2016-03-04, 04:58 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Seems great tool. Goodluck with your sales.

Thank you for the kind words.

(2016-03-04, 06:43 PM)kevin127 Wrote: how many accounts per proxy and how can we contact you?

There are no limitations to how many accounts you can create using a proxy but creating too many might flag the IP, resulting in mass ban of all accounts created through that proxy. I personally suggest 1 account per proxy and if you really have to create more than that, at least take a 48 ~ 72 hours gap. You can either contact me through CPAElites private message system or add me on Skype (EionCPA).
2016-03-04, 08:35 PM,
How works this bot...simulate mobile os when create accounts? And if yes, each time simulate diferent device or the same device?
You have guarantee time ex 10 days or if the bot stop working after 1 day the money are lost?
Latest Thanks - View all

_seosmm(2017-06-04 01:17 AM) 
2016-03-04, 08:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-04, 09:07 PM by Eion.)
(2016-03-04, 08:35 PM)cashflow Wrote: How works this bot...simulate mobile os when create accounts? And if yes, each time simulate diferent device or the same device?
You have guarantee time ex 10 days or if the bot stop working after 1 day the money are lost?

I would like not to answer regarding the working process of the bot but you can be assured that I have personally made several accounts using it and none of them were banned for "being made with a bot". And, as I have clearly stated on the thread, there are no guarantees available, but unless Instagram suddenly makes drastic internal changes, the bot should be up and running. There is always a possibility of IG making changes but I am using this bot for 3 months(a private, less "GUIish" version) and it seems to be doing well. But to be precisely clear, there are no guarantees whatsoever. Due to this and the lack of updates, I made the price as affordable as possible.
2016-03-04, 10:14 PM,
(2016-03-04, 08:50 PM)Eion Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 08:35 PM)cashflow Wrote: How works this bot...simulate mobile os when create accounts? And if yes, each time simulate diferent device or the same device?

I would like not to answer regarding the working process of the bot but you can be assured that I have personally made several accounts using it and none of them were banned for "being made with a bot". And, as I have clearly stated on the thread, there are no guarantees available, but unless Instagram suddenly makes drastic internal changes, the bot should be up and running. There is always a possibility of IG making changes but I am using this bot for 3 months(a private, less "GUIish" version) and it seems to be doing well. But to be precisely clear, there are no guarantees whatsoever. Due to this and the lack of updates, I made the price as affordable as possible.

I just buyed
Sent you PM
2016-03-04, 10:47 PM,
(2016-03-04, 10:14 PM)cashflow Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 08:50 PM)Eion Wrote:

I just buyed
Sent you PM

Thank you for your purchase. Your unique download link has been sent through both CPAE PM and email.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER > GramMultiTool < Instagram Marketing Bot | Follow,like,comment | Unlimited Accounts 7thSage 3 52 17 minutes ago
Last Post: suckt
  BEST DEAL Instagram Like Blocked? No More! iastaff 1 8 19 minutes ago
Last Post: dottking
  AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 182 15,322 4 hours ago
Last Post: PvaZone
  SUPER SELLER USA EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT + AMAZON SELLER PRO ACCOUNT FOR SALE! AGED + HIGHLY VERIFIED! mysteriosx 20 1,149 5 hours ago
Last Post: LamaFina
  HOT DEAL | Instagram Account For Sale | Automatic Power Likes & Drip-Feed - Likes & Views 2xdswu 36 1,553 6 hours ago
Last Post: 2xdswu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top