★ Tube SEO Commando ★
2013-05-14, 01:55 AM,
[Image: VBDCNKW.png]

You Know by now the power of youtube & video marketing……

It seems that everyone is jumping onto it these days with new courses coming out every week…..In the past few weeks I have seen new products about YouTube Marketing for Offliners, Ad Agencies, SEOs, affiliate Marketers, List Builders and more!

YouTube marketing will eventually become harder but right now its still the wild west and if you jump onto it now you can make a killing and fill your bank accounts with cash.

The problem is that most of the info is the same. The best practices have been regurgitated in some form or another again and again….Nothing new!.. and if everyone is doing the same damn things then who wins?

There are other extremely powerful softwares out there but these are scraping and spamming tools and these can be very dangerous, as was witnessed a couple of weeks back when a load of people lost their authority channels as YouTube cracked down on them.
In fact one of my customers and also a friend lost his channel with 1 million views and over 150,000 subscribers…OUCH! Was it his fault or was it the software’s fault?

A little research will reveal exactly what happened and will make you think twice about using those types of tools as part of a long term YouTube marketing strategy.

[Image: ntGQ7St.png]

Increase views intelligently and effortlessly instead of buying thousands of views that you really do not need. You can increase views slowly and steadily and mimic real human activity.

Intelligent commenting where you can post questions from accounts that you control to emphasize the product, video content or service that your videos is about and the you can also comment as the moderator to emphasize those points again and encourage people to take action. This is very cleverly put together and will make your videos look interactive, look like it has an audience and kick start your campaigns whilst you keep full control!

Creating curation and relevancy to your YouTube channels in seconds with our unique playlist creator taken from the brilliant strategy of Mark Olson in his Tube Blueprint course just a few months back…This works and just doing this alone will start to populate your new channels with relevant content using curation which we all know is hot today and is the first step to building relevancy and authority for the channel itself. In fact I hit page 1 for a keyword in less that 4 hours when I was testing this part of the software and without doing any other optimization.

Sharing and social activity using channels that you control, building relevancy, authority and social signals effortlessly. These are essential to rank high with videos on YouTube and on google.

Increase subscribers using your own channels to kick start authority and give you instant YouTube internal links from relevant channels every time you post a new video.
Increase likes to keep the momentum going and add some social proof to your channels while you kick start the authority.
Intelligent comment rating so that you can highlight the most valuable comment and elevate it to Get noticed by people who come to watch your videos.
Automating backlinks to every video you post and with just a one time set up to take care of every video that you post in future…this is very powerful!
Making use of Google’s other products to build more relevancy and internal google links.
Assign every account to its own IP address for a lifetime…as long as you do not readjust the settings each account will only ever use the same IP address! Never get the unusual location message from YouTube again or worry about the text message verification from a number you never owned or have access to again!

Latest Thanks - View all

EL DJOKO 2013(2013-07-24 09:17 AM) jeez(2013-07-24 09:02 AM) No Fear(2013-07-24 03:52 AM) 
2013-05-14, 07:36 AM,
(2013-05-14, 07:33 AM)ReadByte Wrote: You have the best shares :P Thank you. Downloading it now.

Thanks man :) I'll be continuing to post good shares every day. :afro:
2013-05-14, 08:38 AM,
Wow thats awesome thanks for sharing with us
2013-05-14, 11:16 AM,
Thanks man, but you might want to provide a virus scan next time!
2013-05-14, 02:40 PM,
(2013-05-14, 11:16 AM)Satisfaction Wrote: Thanks man, but you might want to provide a virus scan next time!

Don't have time to scan each and every share. I don't share bullshit content that has viruses. You're not forced to download it, so don't if you think there is a virus.
2013-05-14, 03:26 PM,
Great share man i'm gonna download it. Thanks!
2013-05-14, 04:11 PM,
Thank you for sharing this, zexo.
2013-05-14, 05:55 PM,
Thanks for sharing. Might be useful for me.
2013-05-17, 07:29 AM,
2013-05-17, 07:41 AM,
Thanks for the share man :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You-tube Subscribe click-jacking modanfaiz 2 1,150 2016-11-26, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Traffic Travis – A Free SEO Management Tool To Check Your SEO Rank Msikat 0 651 2016-11-17, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Msikat
  Hi, Have you tried Youtube/Tube Ranking Software 2.5? How does it work? Here is a li HomieOC 4 1,224 2016-11-11, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Dark7Lion
  I have question how rank viedo YouTube blackhat seo 2016 hsen2012 9 2,668 2016-09-17, 06:41 PM
Last Post: hsen2012
  Youtube SEO Tool runzun 4 1,177 2016-07-03, 02:34 PM
Last Post: asmadeus08

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top