★ Godly Rankings ★ Rank your websites like a SEO GOD ★
2013-09-27, 03:19 AM,
★ Godly Rankings ★ Rank your websites like a SEO GOD ★ SiteWide Backlinks ★

I have been Inactive the past 2-3 months mainly due to summer (bitches make me busy :l ) so If I didn't finish an order (which I think I did then please PM me and I'll do it!)

However now I'm back with my amazing SEO Services!

In this service we provide many different packages to suit all of our costumers needs! These packages can range from HUGE LINK VARIETY , HIGH Quality Backlinks , To SITEWIDE PERMANENT BACKLINKS!

Boost your site to the top with our AMAZING packages that GUARANTEE HUGE ranking improvements!

Reviews from Costumers (From PPD and CPA Networks!):

MJMJ41 A File Ice user who has been TOP 1 in earnings multiple times!

mjmj41 Wrote:1 month ago i bought the service, and now 1 month later i ranked nr #1 on Google on a 50k/search monthly keyword. Deffinitely worth the 40$! Thanks alot Sumusikooo!

iSky a Moderator from File Ice

iSki123 Wrote:Big Vouch for this guy, these are HQ backlinks. Checked them out myself!

Random Reviews:

MC_Alex Wrote:This is by far the best SEO Service which I ever bought. He told me everything what I had to do and what not. He really knows what he is doing and what is needed to get your Site to the top!

Ready to see for how CHEAP you can get AMAZING results in google?

GODLY PACKAGES
All the packages are made using a program called "GSA" it will build backlinks automatically using my CUSTOM (low OBL) backlinks and using my secret strategy to rank websites on top (which is what this service is all about!

Hades Package: 1-15 Days DripFeed
Poseidon Package: 1-30 Days DripFeed
Zeus Package: 1-45 Days DripFeed

This allows our costumers to have the maximum security possible to not get penalized by google and still receive GODLY RESULTS!

Hades Package:

Tier 1:
- Web2.0
- Article Directory
- PDF's
- Social Bookmarks
- Wiki's (Including . EDU WIKIS!)
- Press Release
- RSS to all the backlinks

Tier 2:
- Wiki's
- Article Directory
- Social Bookmarks
- Forum Profiles
- Web2.0

Tier 3:
- Forum Profiles
- Wiki's

This will create very powerfull backlinks to your Tier 1 by using tiers, we will give your Tier 1 backlinks a GODLY AMMOUNT OF JUICE to make them very high quality backlinks that google loves, hence why you will rank so well! Obviously there's other secrets which I cannot reveal :)

40$

Poseidon Package
This is Hades package but with 2x as much backlinks.

Tier 1: (2x)
- Web2.0
- Article Directory
- PDF's
- Social Bookmarks
- Press Release

Tier 2: (2x)
- Wiki's
- Article Directory
- Social Bookmarks
- Forum Profiles
- Web2.0

Tier 3: (2x)
- Forum Profiles
- Wiki's

70$

Zeus Package
Once again this is Hades package but with 3x as many backlinks.

Tier 1: (3x)
- Web2.0
- Article Directory
- PDF's
- Social Bookmarks
- Press Release

Tier 2: (3x)
- Wiki's
- Article Directory
- Social Bookmarks
- Forum Profiles
- Web2.0

Tier 3: (3x)
- Forum Profiles
- Wiki's

100$

SiteWide Backlinks

These are the best kinds of backlinks available anywhere, Sitewide backlinks is the samething as you getting a backlinks in every single page of a blog/website , INCLUDING THE HOMEPAGE! Now just imagine how powerfull it is, Specially if the Homepage has PR! At the moment we only got a couple of sites who are able to offer these backlinks since they are very rare and increase our OBL and we want to keep the quality as high as possible.
You will get INFINITE backlinks to your website as long as we keep on adding content!

PR 2 Permanent Sitewide Backlink

50$

PR 4 Permanent Sitewide Backlink

100$

Mixed Godly Packages

This package is a mix between SITEWIDE Backlinks and "Godly Packages"

Hades Package + PERMANENT PR 2 Sitewide Backlinks

75$

Poseidon Package + Permanent PR 4 Sitewide Backlinks

150$

Zeus Package + Permanent PR 2 and PR 4 Sitewide Backlink

220$

FAQ

Is this service Google Zoo (Penguin , Panda) Safe?
This service is the one of the safest if not the safest SEO service around, It lets you dripfeed up to 45 Days! You can't get any better than that! Not to mention that we will also use GENERIC keywords with our packages if the costumer wishes so.

How fast do you deliver your reports?
We deliver our reports once we finish the packages/service , depends on what dripfeed you choose.

How many keywords are allowed?
We allow 1 keyword for Sitewide backlinks and up to 3 keywords for GODLY Packages.

How can I contact you for Information and Details?

Contact me at my skype: Sumusiko

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2013-09-28, 08:30 AM,
20% Discount for first 3 Buys for reviews!

2013-09-28, 09:13 AM,
Can you please make an thread design? This is annoying to read!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-09-28, 09:28 AM,
(2013-09-28, 09:13 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Can you please make an thread design? This is annoying to read!

It is hard to say but I agree.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-09-28, 09:31 AM,
(2013-09-28, 09:13 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Can you please make an thread design? This is annoying to read!

I'm not really good at that but I could fix this up since I copy pasted this from FI and as such the codes here are a lot different and things get messy, will fix it tomorrow morning , 4am atm

2013-09-28, 10:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-28, 10:23 AM by Fierce.)
I can make you a thread design that you can use to all forums in exchange for a Hades package.
Your thread design makes you look LQ and your services.

PM me if you want.

[Image: banner300x250.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER Video Creation Services [SEO,VIEWS,CREATION] SpawneR 31 1,021 2017-10-20, 08:56 PM
Last Post: SpawneR
  XXX Adult Store|Adult Tube & PinBoard Websites for SALE Ready-to-EARN[50% OFFER] web2experts 22 1,904 2017-10-17, 11:58 AM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
  HOT DEAL ★★★ [UPDATE] ARGO content The Leading SEO Website/WP AutoBlog/PBN Generator! ★★★ styx 32 5,195 2017-10-17, 02:18 AM
Last Post: styx
  HOT DEAL [ ❤ BEAST VIEWS ❤ ] [ ❤ YouTube Views Service To Rank Your Videos ❤ ] VIP 76 5,936 2017-09-23, 04:53 PM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz
  [Google] Indexed Video Game PBN Websites with Authority Contextual Backlinks GopherDomains 0 84 2017-09-15, 09:03 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top