★ CLOSED - Journey to stop procrastinating
2015-11-24, 09:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-30, 04:22 PM by ςσsmiη.)
Journey is closed as I got hit by manual penalty for thin content, idk how as I had manually written articles, 850-1000 words in the game h@ck niche. I put effort in this site, doing proper SEO on-page and was going to buy some backlinks to..anyway journey closed.

I have some experience in CPA/marketing, which will definitely help me. I'm going to start with a BH project as well as continuing with a small WH project that I already have. My BH project (is more like greyhat, but I think this name is bullshit) should be my main source of income. I'm going to promote apps on my website (1 year old), Youtube and social media.

The plan: Work a couple of hours a day (according to 'goals' below) for 5 days a week. Every 2-3 hours I will take a small 10 min break as I get bored pretty easy. As the time passes and hopefully I will keep this journey running, I will add more things to do like 'learning days', days in which I learn and try new things to improve my work. I really consider this days being mandatory to make things different so I need to include them to my scheadule ASAP.
TL,DR: I feel like shit and want to change as a person, having a set scheadule and making my goals public might help.

GOALS

Worktime goals
[Done]Work 2h/day (without break)
[In progress]Work 3h/day (break after 2h)
[]Work 4h/day (break after 2h)
[Done]Work for 1 week
[]Work for 2 weeks
[]Work for 3 weeks

MISC goals
[]Start taking http://duolingo.com english lessons
[]Start taking http://typing.com fast typing lessons
[Started @ 26 Jun]Start taking http://codeacademy.com and http://w3schools.com coding lessons
[]Adding 'learning days' to the scheadule

Earnings goal
-Currently not important-

Tips:
1. Create an excel sheet to track your progress;
2. f.lux, a software that changes your monitor color at night to help you sleep better;

I will update this thread once every 3 days with the progress.
2015-11-24, 10:27 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-24, 10:29 PM by MoneyCashers.)
Woot! Let's get it done ςσsmiη :)

I'll be rooting for you on this one for sure bud!

Let me know if there is anything i can help you with. :)

My Skype: Money.Cashers

Remember: Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday :)

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

ςσsmiη(2015-11-25 03:36 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-24, 10:29 PM,
Good luck ςσsmiη!

Goodluck on your journey with this!

~ Charlie
Latest Thanks - View all

ςσsmiη(2015-11-25 03:36 AM) 

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2015-11-25, 03:36 AM,
Day 1 - 24 November 2015

I worked for 2 hours at my Visual Basic template and I must say that I'm very pleased about how it looks. I couldn't manage to work for 2 hours straight and took a break after 1h30m and after I just couldn't concentrate anymore. It's so hard for me, just a random video playing can distract me pretty easy.

Tomorrow I'm going to make my final touches to the VB template

(2015-11-24, 10:27 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Woot! Let's get it done ςσsmiη :)
~MoneyCashers

Thank you very much for the kind words MoneyCashers, I added you on skype.

(2015-11-24, 10:29 PM)CreativeIncome Wrote: Good luck ςσsmiη!
~ Charlie

Thanks Charlie, I am actually following your journey. Wish you all the best. and thank you for the ★ Grin

Does anybody know how to separate updates from answers with a line? Like this http://s12.postimg.org/9ojlvpzlp/howto.png
2015-11-25, 04:01 PM,
(2015-11-25, 03:36 AM)ςσsmiη Wrote: Day 1 - 24 November 2015

I worked for 2 hours at my Visual Basic template and I must say that I'm very pleased about how it looks. I couldn't manage to work for 2 hours straight and took a break after 1h30m and after I just couldn't concentrate anymore. It's so hard for me, just a random video playing can distract me pretty easy.

~MoneyCashers

~ Charlie

Thanks Charlie, I am actually following your journey. Wish you all the best. and thank you for the ★ Grin

Does anybody know how to separate updates from answers with a line? Like this /9ojlvpzlp/howto.png

I think that's down to the person double posting. Instead of having two separate posts it groups them together.
Latest Thanks - View all

ςσsmiη(2015-11-26 03:53 AM) 
2015-11-25, 04:38 PM,
Great attitude, ςσsmiη! Best of luck with your journey!
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-11-25, 06:41 PM,
(2015-11-25, 03:36 AM)ςσsmiη Wrote: Day 1 - 24 November 2015

~MoneyCashers

~ Charlie

Does anybody know how to separate updates from answers with a line? Like this /9ojlvpzlp/howto.png

First of all good luck, and second you can do that by entering
(horizontal row)
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-25, 07:30 PM,
Nice HQ goals and journey thread, subscribed.
Latest Thanks - View all

ςσsmiη(2015-11-26 04:01 AM) 
2015-11-26, 04:26 AM,
Day 2 - 25 November 2015

Today I did nothing. I had plenty of time to work but decided to play games, watch movies, etc. Now, at the end of the day when I'm tired I wish I worked. 2 hours/day is really not much and I'm not able even to keep it for 2 days straight. Anyway, if I want -and I do- to have Sunday free I need to work tomorrow more, even if I have college and some other important things to do...Very disappointed today.
I know that this goals are close to nothing for someone experienced, even pregnant woman work more than 2h/day lol. I need to get my shit together ASAP

(2015-11-25, 04:01 PM)Ben””” Wrote: I think that's down to the person double posting. Instead of having two separate posts it groups them together.

(2015-11-25, 06:41 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: First of all good luck, and second you can do that by entering (horizontal row)

Thank you, indeed the code was
Code:
[hr]

(2015-11-25, 04:38 PM)Taavet Wrote: Great attitude, ςσsmiη! Best of luck with your journey!

Indeed the attitude is great but apparently not enough to get me started. Cry

(2015-11-25, 07:30 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Nice HQ goals and journey thread, subscribed.

Thanks Hawkeye. Hope you enjoy your subscription and not asking for a refund. Grin
2015-11-27, 03:01 AM,
Day 3 - 26 November 2015

Today I didn't do a lot of things but at least I am about to finish my master template for VB apps. It should be done by tomorrow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 23 1,293 2 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 158 3 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 75 5,501 5 hours ago
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 22 858 6 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 9 205 7 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top