★★PREMIUM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE★★Boost your CR% showing a WORKING PROOF VIDEO★★
2015-01-18, 10:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-30, 08:36 PM by Pachu.)
SERVICE IS CLOSED, SORRY.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD TO AVOID QUESTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED!! :)

For ordering, contact me on skype:

gulianoditommaso

Hey CPAElites fellows!!! Many of you may know me! Maybe becouse i'm an old member from here, or from my other services, my Landing Page services and Niche Pack services, with 100% of POSITIVE REVIEWS! Dozens of great reviews!!

Today i'm opening a new sales thread about something that will be INCREDIBLY USEFUL for EVERYONE in this forum (since this is a CPA/PPD forum am i right?!)

Let me ask you some questions buddy:

•Does your Convertion Rate suck?!

•Are you just bad at creating videos?

•Aren't you just confident enough to talk over your videos to gain more trust from your audience?

•Do you WANT TO BOOST your convertion rate showing a REAL PROOF? A REAL WORKING TOOL?

Well finally i'm releasing a KICKASS VIDEO SERVICE. Why do i say "finally"? Becouse, as MANY of you may know, i've received A LOT of requests about offers for making custom videos for your custom own landing pages/on page generators/fake vb apps!

Unfortunately, always my answer was "Sorry bro, but i'm only offering videos with niche packs since i have no time for making unique videos for every customer..".

I'm sorry for that! However, NOW I'M FREE and i will put all my efforts on every single video you order from me.

So, it is time to invest in something that will SURELY return your money back.

I've prepared some packages so u can freely decide which fits best for you:

PLAN 1:

I'll record a video showing your landing page, i'll talk about it, about what you offer, i will encourage people to VISIT it.

English voiceover + nice background music + captions with your domain as watermarks

SAMPLE:

PRICE: 15$

PLAN 2:

I'll record a video showing your landing page AND YOUR TOOL, your fake app or what ever you have. I will show the survey and say
that it won't take more than 1 min to complete it, talk about the features of the hack, etc.

English voiceover + nice background music + captions with your domain as watermarks + offer explanation + fake app review

PRICE: 25$

PLAN 3:

I'll record a video showing ur landing page, and will make a real video proof about what you're offering. Whether it is an on page generator or a
fake vb app, i will "use it" and show that it really works. This is the type of videos that you could see i offered inside my niche packs,
REAL WORKING PROOF.

English voiceover + nice background music + captions with your domain as watermarks + proof that your on page generator/vb app works

IMPORTANT NOTE: for videos showing working proof, i can only record android/ios/facebok/browser games. Why? becouse i can't download heavy games just for recording purposes, neither own any playstation or xbox for those kind of niches, sorry.

SAMPLE:

PRICE: 35$

With the condition of letting me show your video as a sample of my service:

I'm offering 1 discounted copy of each plan for 3 different members.

Offering 1 video with 5$ off for PLAN 1 [TAKEN]
Offering 1 video with 10$ off for PLAN 2 [AVAILABLE]
Offering 1 video with 10$ off for PLAN 3 [TAKEN]

For ordering, contact me on skype:

gulianoditommaso

You know the quality of what i offer and deliver, I HAVE OVER 80 GREAT REVIEWS with my other services, but if u are new or u just haven't ever ordered anything from me, let me quote what people said about my work:

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-01-19, 02:47 PM,
Premium thread listing.
2015-01-19, 07:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-19, 07:23 PM by Raptor.)
I want to take the discounted price
Added you on Skype

----

Can't find you Skype ID.
Please add me : Imraptors.com
2015-01-19, 08:49 PM,
add me on skype.. Want to Buy... My Skype is my Username...

Best Ever SSD VPS - 3x3.4Ghz + 4GB RAM = Starting from 21$ - ServerHosh.com
2015-01-19, 09:11 PM,
(2015-01-19, 08:49 PM)tutughosh Wrote: add me on skype.. Want to Buy... My Skype is my Username...

I couldn't find you. However, my skype is in the thread man, gulianoditommaso

Hire service here
2015-01-20, 12:15 AM,
I wanted to order but actually to pay 15$/hour is not smart, anyway i wish you good luck.
2015-01-20, 07:11 PM,
I send you an Invitation... Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2015-01-20 11:16 PM) 

2015-01-20, 11:57 PM,
MY REVIEW:
Made my First Order with Him for the Basic 15$ Package.. He made 1mins+ Video showing My Site and Encouraging Speech to Force People to Download the Stuff from My Site.. Voice is Clear. About TAT it's really Really First.. Will definitely Order him again as soon as possible.. Thanks Mate...
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2015-01-21 12:03 AM) 

2015-01-21, 12:13 AM,
just paid for the service pack 3 with 10$ off
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2015-01-21 01:14 AM) 
2015-01-22, 02:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-22, 02:08 PM by Pachu.)
(2015-01-20, 11:57 PM)tutughosh Wrote: MY REVIEW:
Made my First Order with Him for the Basic 15$ Package.. He made 1mins+ Video showing My Site and Encouraging Speech to Force People to Download the Stuff from My Site.. Voice is Clear. About TAT it's really Really First.. Will definitely Order him again as soon as possible.. Thanks Mate...

Thank you for your kind review!

(2015-01-21, 12:13 AM)cpadoom Wrote: just paid for the service pack 3 with 10$ off

Thank you for your order! It has just been delivered through Skype!

Hire service here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SALE HQ Videos with proof starting from 15$ alex9971 10 622 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: AllMoviez
  SUPER SELLER Video Creation Services [SEO,VIEWS,CREATION] SpawneR 30 914 2017-10-16, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Fear
  ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 77 4,666 2017-10-16, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Hytloth
  HOT DEAL [HQ SERVICE]Jabba the Hut's VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [PERFECT FOR CPA/PPD/PPI] Jabba the Hutt 60 4,842 2017-10-15, 05:19 AM
Last Post: TheGreatDane
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 72 11,476 2017-10-13, 04:07 PM
Last Post: noobfromvn

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top