CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

★★★ My Amazon affiliate journey to 1000$ per month From Scratch ★★★
2016-11-17, 10:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-28, 09:00 PM by chowdary.)
Hello Guys,This is my first journey thread On this Forum. The Main reason I am starting this thread is to keep myself motivated and also to motivate fellow members here.

Target: Creating a Amazon Affiliate site That Can Earn 1k$/Month within 6 Months.

Things To Do:
1.Selecting a Good & Profitable Niche
2.Buying A Domain name & Hosting
3.Setting Wordpress And A Premium Theme.
4.Adding Various Articles Of atleast 1k words.
5.Applying For USA,UK,CANADA Amazon Affiliate Programmes
6.Link Building

My Journey:

1. NICHE:
>Searched for Niches in Amazon And found 4 Good Niches which are Profitable and Low Competition in The SERPS.
>Selected My Niche,I am Going with one of the 4 Niches. Product Prices Ranging from 100$-700$.
>Targeting USA,UK,CANADA.
>Researched about the niche,Selected Keywords Using ahrefs New Keyword Explorer.It is Awesome.
> Pls Dont Ask About the Niche Wink,as i Dont want to Disclose the Niche i am Using.
I think i am DONE WITH THE NICHE PART if you Have any Queries Feel free to ask

2. DOMAIN & HOSTING:
>Registered a .com Domain at Namecheap, Not Exact Match domain ,its a Partial Match Domain.
>Temporarily Using one of My Old Hosting(Namecheap). Will Buy New Hosting on BlackFriday, And Move The site To New Hosting.
update 28/11/16:
Bought Namecheap professional Hosting Plan.

3. WORDPRESS & THEME,Plugins:
>Installed Wordpress And also added website To Google and Bing Webmastertools.
>Not Yet Done with the Logo part
>Not Yet Selected Any Theme,I am Thinking of Using Thrive Focus Blog theme.
>Not Yet Installed Any Plugins.

Update 28/11/16:
Installed thrive Focusblog theme
Installed Yoast,wp review,tablepress,contact form 7 plugins
Money $pent - 0$ As i already have some Premium Themes&Plugins

4. CONTENT:
Not Yet posted,Thinking to Hiring few people For writing Content.
Update 28/11/16:
Hired few students from internshala.Paying 1.2$ for 500 words.
5. Amazon Affiliate Account
Applied For USA Amazon affiliate account Few days Back and have to apply for CANADA and Uk accounts.

6. LINK BUILDING:
Not Yet started,I already Have a Link Building Strategy In my Mind will use it once the content Gets posted.

I will UPDATE This Thread Frequently,at least thrice a week so that i can stay Motivated.

Feel free to ask if you have any Questions.
2016-11-18, 04:41 PM,
happy to see this kind of journey and good luck with that .
I want to start too a affliate website but my problem is how to find a good keywords for my niche with free tool because i have like 30-40 bucks. if you have any tutorial please share with us :)
You will do manually this link building strategy ?
How many kw will use for a 1000words article for example ?
And you will use paid traffic or just free traffic ?
Do you have any tutorial about social media marketing that it can be shared with use ?
2016-11-18, 06:09 PM,
(2016-11-18, 04:41 PM)coiosu Wrote: happy to see this kind of journey and good luck with that .
I want to start too a affliate website but my problem is how to find a good keywords for my niche with free tool because i have like 30-40 bucks. if you have any tutorial please share with us :)
Do you have any tutorial about social media marketing that it can be shared with use ?
KWFinder is a good tool for keywords :) Just use the free version, it can give you quiet a lot of keywords daily. It also shows the competition (not 100% accurate but still decent
2016-11-18, 06:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-18, 06:11 PM by chowdary.)
(2016-11-18, 04:41 PM)coiosu Wrote: happy to see this kind of journey and good luck with that .

Hey,
I use simple method to select Niches,i select them from Amazon Best sellers Section.For example if my Product is related to Chain saws then i search for Best chain saws in google and check the top 10 websites.Then i select 1 website and see in ahrefs for what keywords that website is ranking for,and i will use that keywords.

If you are serious in starting a affiliate site then i can give you one of the Niche i found along with the ahref report of your competitor.

For Link building i am Thinking to go with web 2.0, Guestposts,and Pbn Links.
I will use 1 Main keyword and 5-6 other keywords in the article.
No paid Traffic,Only Organic Traffic
I dont have any Tutorial about Social media Marketing.
2016-11-28, 09:00 PM,
website is Live.Installed thrive Focusblog theme.
Plugins Used: contact Form7,Yoast Seo, Wp review pro,tablepress.

Hired Few students as content writers after checking their Previous work. Hired hem from a Local site internshala.
Paying 1.2$ for every 500 words. expecting articles tomorrow
2016-11-29, 05:52 AM,
Awesome, I wish you good luck with this journey and I will be following on your updates. I sent you a PM regarding a question I have about content writers. Hope to get a reply.
2016-11-29, 01:31 PM,
(2016-11-29, 05:52 AM)lukywestxx Wrote: Awesome, I wish you good luck with this journey and I will be following on your updates. I sent you a PM regarding a question I have about content writers. Hope to get a reply.

Thank you,
Replied to your pm
2016-11-30, 01:51 AM,
hello! can you please send a pm with your skype? want speak something with you.
2016-12-29, 11:32 PM,
Due to Exams I am unable to work on this site.will start working After jan 26th.
2017-01-21, 12:41 PM,
Good luck with your journey! I am actually doing something very similar here but I intend on it being 100% white hat for a change of pace for me.

[Image: 31R2yVS.png]