►Twitter King◄ 100% Active & Real Followers + Verified Accounts| No Bots |
2014-04-28, 10:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-30, 02:15 AM by Thor.)
[Image: 1398718424-vl-1-thread.png]

EXAMPLES OF VERIFIED ACCOUNTS :
We can't provide vouches since it's time consuming, if you can't afford our services please ignore this thread

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

By purchasing, you agree to these terms. Read the full thread before indicating that you are interested in buying.

1. All sales are FINAL! NO REFUNDS

2. Any attempts of fraud so that it is , will result in a ban of our services and a chargeback onsite.

3. By purchasing our services , you are taking full responsibility for the terms and conditions related to your social network connection purchase . TwitterKing may not under any circumstances be held responsible for erroneous or fraudulent use of our services.

4. Payment is 100% secure, any person handling fraudulently our payment service will be ban from our services.

5. You understand that our services are performed between 2 hours and 7 days maximum.

7. TwitterKing will not go first.

8. You will not dispute for the services provided. By making purchase via HackForums or Skype you are doing so with your own bank account, paypal or credit cards. No unauthorized transaction can be placed.

9. Your profile must not be private or you will receive no followers.

10. My purpose will be to get you the 100% real & actives followers aswell with Verified Accounts if needed. I may follow some people during the process, but I will unfollow them afterward and will leave your account just like I created it.

11. TwitterKing have the right to refuse to deal with a customer.

PURCHASE:

Please send a PM to emirej on CPAElites for purchase or add our company on Skype : methyltryptamine.

Payment using PAYPAL only.

This method is 100 % LEGAL with Twitter ToS and will NOT get you suspended from Twitter.

UPDATE : To clarify some things:

Followers will be 100% real and active regarding your personal interest or niches, they aren't bot that act real people but they are real people just like you and me.

So like stated in our threads we won't provide you followers to YOUR personal account but we'll build a new account from scratch in regards of your interests and niches. You need to provide us some informations like the Twitter username you want to (@YourUsername) aswell with a profile picture, banners and background (those are optional). After we finished the service, we'll bring you the e-mail address and password and you'll be able to change everything :)

Our services can take anything from 2 hours to 7 days to complete. We're humans not robots so we would like to ensure that every customers got what they needed. We won't rush our works.

It won't break any Twitter ToS.
Latest Thanks - View all

robinkamra(2015-01-21 02:56 PM) 
2014-04-29, 09:45 PM,
We're online and ready to take orders :)

[Image: 1395092730-untitled-1.png]
HailToTheKing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST DEAL Bing Advertising Accounts - Buy cheap accounts now! shimantoneer 42 2,197 6 hours ago
Last Post: DevilData
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 819 108,891 9 hours ago
Last Post: Eion
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 236 35,714 Today, 01:39 AM
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 178 14,985 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: PvaZone
  HOT DEAL [SELLING]Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 0 8 Yesterday, 04:16 AM
Last Post: dbs00

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top