▉ ▊AWESOME CONTENT WRITER NEEDED ▉ ▊ - Reviewer, Guider, Idolistic Figure, News Mania
2017-07-04, 05:13 AM,
Look, your time is worth every penny to me. This is why I want to pay more than the average $20 offers you are receiving.

You may be a father who needs to feed his children or a young lad who just needs some money for a quick date, I understand!

With this being said, Wealthy Hustler is expanding day by day and so this means more and more content writers are needed.

WHO WE ARE:
We want to make this fun. We realize writing articles can be daunting and dreadful. I (Trent) have been creating articles back to back for years and it's just way too daunting.

With this in mind, I want to make this company a success for you and I. As our freelancer, you will have access to many opportunities including 1-on-1 training regarding making money online, personal chat with me for any questions, heck, I may even help you set up a site and teach you some things myself!

We will have fun events all across the world and truly innovate how the blogging industry works.

We are constantly driving towards success and learning more and more. We market through Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Google, Bing, You name it. Wealthy Hustler is growing day by day.

POSITIONS THAT NEED FULFILLED
Wealthy Hustler is dedicated to making user's lives easier by showing them money-making opportunities.

[x] Reviewer - Primarily your role will be writing product reviews. If you feel like you know a lot about making money online, I would love to interview you for that position.

[x] Guider - Know alot about making money? Are you a crazy CPA fanatic or just person who knows how to make money in general? Heck yes, we WANT YOU. Please do us a favor and send us a message! <3 :)

[x] Idolist Figure - We are really in need of someone who wants to just post really cool and inspiring motivational topics for the public to engorge

[x] News Maniac - Making money gets only harder and harder. We realize there are news topics to cover. This is why we are hiring someone to write about trending news regarding our topics we cover.

REQUIREMENTS:
I need high quality blog writers who can add some SEO value for us. This means, I expect the blog articles to be optimized properly with minimum to no optimization at all. I need fluent english. Now, I know I am no grammar nazi myself, but I expect that all content goes through Grammarly (https://www.grammarly.com/i) first, before it gets handed to me.

Relatively I want all my blog posts better than this - https://wealthyhustler.com/serpwatcher-r...romo-code/
LOCATIONS: I absolutely think it is crazy that people do not give countries that are below tier 1 a chance, this is ridiculous and it needs to stop now! If you are from ANY country and you can write good articles, we will ALWAYS consider you. :)

LENGTH: We require blog articles to be anywhere from 1,000 words to 1,500 for now. Yes, we know this is a lot to ask, so we would like for you to know that we will compensate you for your time;we want to earn your business.

*Just PM me what position you are applying for so I know, thanks! *
2017-07-14, 01:42 AM,
I'm new here , I want to apply for News Maniac but can't send you pm
2017-08-08, 08:08 PM,
(2017-07-04, 05:13 AM)WealthyHustler Wrote: Look, your time is worth every penny to me. This is why I want to pay more than the average $20 offers you are receiving.

You may be a father who needs to feed his children or a young lad who just needs some money for a quick date, I understand!

With this being said, Wealthy Hustler is expanding day by day and so this means more and more content writers are needed.

WHO WE ARE:
We want to make this fun. We realize writing articles can be daunting and dreadful. I (Trent) have been creating articles back to back for years and it's just way too daunting.

With this in mind, I want to make this company a success for you and I. As our freelancer, you will have access to many opportunities including 1-on-1 training regarding making money online, personal chat with me for any questions, heck, I may even help you set up a site and teach you some things myself!

We will have fun events all across the world and truly innovate how the blogging industry works.

We are constantly driving towards success and learning more and more. We market through Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Google, Bing, You name it. Wealthy Hustler is growing day by day.

POSITIONS THAT NEED FULFILLED
Wealthy Hustler is dedicated to making user's lives easier by showing them money-making opportunities.

[x] Reviewer - Primarily your role will be writing product reviews. If you feel like you know a lot about making money online, I would love to interview you for that position.

[x] Guider - Know alot about making money? Are you a crazy CPA fanatic or just person who knows how to make money in general? Heck yes, we WANT YOU. Please do us a favor and send us a message! <3 :)

[x] Idolist Figure - We are really in need of someone who wants to just post really cool and inspiring motivational topics for the public to engorge

[x] News Maniac - Making money gets only harder and harder. We realize there are news topics to cover. This is why we are hiring someone to write about trending news regarding our topics we cover.

REQUIREMENTS:
I need high quality blog writers who can add some SEO value for us. This means, I expect the blog articles to be optimized properly with minimum to no optimization at all. I need fluent english. Now, I know I am no grammar nazi myself, but I expect that all content goes through Grammarly (https://www.grammarly.com/i) first, before it gets handed to me.

Relatively I want all my blog posts better than this - https://wealthyhustler.com/serpwatcher-r...romo-code/
LOCATIONS: I absolutely think it is crazy that people do not give countries that are below tier 1 a chance, this is ridiculous and it needs to stop now! If you are from ANY country and you can write good articles, we will ALWAYS consider you. :)

LENGTH: We require blog articles to be anywhere from 1,000 words to 1,500 for now. Yes, we know this is a lot to ask, so we would like for you to know that we will compensate you for your time;we want to earn your business.

*Just PM me what position you are applying for so I know, thanks! *

GUYS I AM GOING TO PAY $40 PER CPA ARTICLE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing page movie Needed Krymi15 0 243 2017-08-04, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Krymi15
  How to make step content in website 5light 0 145 2017-07-24, 11:04 AM
Last Post: 5light
  [HELP NEEDED] Embedding P*rn videos to my adult WordPress Site nudes 15 1,786 2017-06-16, 02:09 PM
Last Post: tropicallad
  Custom Ogads content locker CSS Mikka07 1 444 2017-06-09, 07:22 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  [HELP] Different network Content Locker for Desktop and mobile Traffic ? ashu55 1 513 2017-03-13, 06:18 PM
Last Post: PONG

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top