£150/$235 to play around with.
2014-12-17, 09:11 PM,
Coming up to Christmas, going to have roughly £150/$235 to play around with once I have splashed out on presents etc..
I'm trying to come up with a plan so I can put the money to use. Currently I have three options

1) I invest in GSA & other programs to make life a little easier
2) Could try my luck at some ad campaigns. Obvious Id read into, find out the in's and out's of a successful campaigns and start off small
3) Put it back in my money tin and save for rainy day

What would you do?

Ben
2014-12-17, 09:28 PM,
I would think twice before investing :)
That's the only advice i can give you.

[Image: dYSWr.png]
2014-12-17, 09:42 PM,
If you have only 235$ to play with, I wouldn't recommend going for GSA kit, because you need more money.

GSA SER - 100$
GSA CB - 150$
VPS - 30$/mo (small)
Proxies - 20$/mo (at least)
Lists? - 30$/mo
reCaptcha solver - 20$/mo

The second option might work out, and might not. If you have no previous knowledge how ads work, how to increase CTR etc, I'd say you stay away, but if you really want to try it, start with small amount and see how it works.

My opinion is that you should save a little more money and do a good research of what you want to do because spending your money blindly.
2014-12-17, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 09:52 PM by Ben”””.)
(2014-12-17, 09:28 PM)nielegalnyKUBA Wrote: I would think twice before investing :)

That's the whole point of this thread..
Good two weeks before I decide what to do.

Not to mention I have been doing IM for a few years, just never got involved in CPA which is why I have decided to sit down and give it a proper go.
I know GSA ser & Captcha breaker can help out with my other projects. Would never consider buying solely for CPA considering it's not a cheap piece of kit.
After buying the programs themselves, a decent VPS and some proxies it puts a dent in your wallet Grin

(2014-12-17, 09:42 PM)porphyritic Wrote: If you have only 235$ to play with, I wouldn't recommend going for GSA kit, because you need more money.

GSA SER - 100$
GSA CB - 150$
VPS - 30$/mo (small)
Lists? - 30$/mo

The second option might work out, and might not. If you have no previous knowledge how ads work, how to increase CTR etc, I'd say you stay away, but if you really want to try it, start with small amount and see how it works.

My opinion is that you should save a little more money and do a good research of what you want to do because spending your money blindly.

Plenty of discount codes around + dropped the owner a PM over on Forum discussions are not allowed here. for a bundle discount. Don't think he will considering the codes that are already about make it cheap.

SER - $70
CB- $89
VPS - $20
Proxies - $15
Solver $20
2014-12-17, 09:51 PM,
Firstly, it's great to hear you got some money saved.
Now to your question. Investing in GSA and other programs is a bad idea. Not because they won't help you, but simply because they can be downloaded illegally but that's a bad word. Let's just call it blackhat. Make a list of the software's you need and then search for them on torrent and other sites, use this with caution because there are lot's of programs that contain viruses.

With that said, let's move to the second one. Until you are completely sure of what you are doing, I would advice you to stay away from ad campaigns. Again, if you really want to do this, I can help you get the most of it out of your money. There is a site called http://wsodownloads.info/ on which you can download wso's (warrior special offers), ebooks that teach you strategies and important stuff regarding internet marketing, here you need to search the list of wso's and choose the one related to ads, download them and read them all. Do not download wso's posted 6 or more months ago since the internet changes every day a bit and you want updated information.

As for the last one, well.. You know if you need it. I see that you love bikes, buy yourself something nice for your cycling trips, you already got the software for free. Hope I was of some help.

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

SoulJah(2014-12-26 04:49 PM) 
2014-12-17, 09:54 PM,
(2014-12-17, 09:51 PM)Edge Wrote: Firstly, it's great to hear you got some money saved.
Now to your question. Investing in GSA and other programs is a bad idea. Not because they won't help you, but simply because they can be downloaded illegally but that's a bad word. Let's just call it blackhat. Make a list of the software's you need and then search for them on torrent and other sites, use this with caution because there are lot's of programs that contain viruses.

With that said, let's move to the second one. Until you are completely sure of what you are doing, I would advice you to stay away from ad campaigns. Again, if you really want to do this, I can help you get the most of it out of your money. There is a site called / on which you can download wso's (warrior special offers), ebooks that teach you strategies and important stuff regarding internet marketing, here you need to search the list of wso's and choose the one related to ads, download them and read them all. Do not download wso's posted 6 or more months ago since the internet changes every day a bit and you want updated information.

As for the last one, well.. You know if you need it. I see that you love bikes, buy yourself something nice for your cycling trips, you already got the software for free. Hope I was of some help.

Good luck!

If the software is worth the money and by reading reviews, comments from friends etc.. it is then I don't mind supporting the developers.
I would defiantly read into ad campaigns before jumping into it. I have some experience with Bing ads but that's over a year ago.
2014-12-17, 10:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 10:02 PM by porphyritic.)
(2014-12-17, 09:45 PM)Netsky Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 09:28 PM)nielegalnyKUBA Wrote: I would think twice before investing :)

That's the whole point of this thread..
Good two weeks before I decide what to do.

Not to mention I have been doing IM for a few years, just never got involved in CPA which is why I have decided to sit down and give it a proper go.
I know GSA ser & Captcha breaker can help out with my other projects. Would never consider buying solely for CPA considering it's not a cheap piece of kit.
After buying the programs themselves, a decent VPS and some proxies it puts a dent in your wallet Grin

(2014-12-17, 09:42 PM)porphyritic Wrote: If you have only 235$ to play with, I wouldn't recommend going for GSA kit, because you need more money.

GSA SER - 100$
GSA CB - 150$
VPS - 30$/mo (small)
Lists? - 30$/mo

Plenty of discount codes around + dropped the owner a PM over on Forum discussions are not allowed here. for a bundle discount. Don't think he will considering the codes that are already about make it cheap.

SER - $70
CB- $89
VPS - $20
Proxies - $15
Solver $20

Even with discounts it costs 214$ which is not enough. You have to spend 50$+ every month afterwards to maintain your SEO tools, and usually the first month will be not earn you much while you are learning how the tools work and so on. I think you need to save a little more money to get into this, but it's completely up to you. If you decide to buy SEO tools, I could help you out if you need any help. Feel free to PM me! :)
2014-12-17, 10:49 PM,
Sorry but i see this everywhere and still dont Know what it means ... What is a damn gsa ? Hahaha searched but never found out.
2014-12-17, 11:01 PM,
(2014-12-17, 10:49 PM)Dave18k Wrote: Sorry but i see this everywhere and still dont Know what it means ... What is a damn gsa ? Hahaha searched but never found out.

Few different programs that can make life a lot easier providing you know how to use them.
http://www.gsa-online.de/
2014-12-17, 11:01 PM,
(2014-12-17, 10:49 PM)Dave18k Wrote: Sorry but i see this everywhere and still dont Know what it means ... What is a damn gsa ? Hahaha searched but never found out.

GSA is a company. They create various software such as SER (Search Engine Ranker), CB (Captcha Breaker) etc.

Their website:
http://www.gsa-online.de/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pay per play video view affiliate networks hammie123 0 344 2016-04-26, 01:10 AM
Last Post: hammie123
  Google Play App + CPA/PPD messifan 3 1,003 2015-12-05, 08:16 PM
Last Post: messifan
  Got $150 PPC Credit... What Should I Do? bigsteve1984 0 232 2014-10-06, 12:06 AM
Last Post: bigsteve1984
  How do you play a YouTube video when an image is clicked? Adept 4 429 2014-10-05, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Adept
  [Req] Share To Play Video Script! contentcouch 5 590 2014-09-02, 02:23 PM
Last Post: GROF

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top